All you need to do is write a review for one of our walks that you have done. Tell us in 25-50 words what you enjoyed about the walk and any tips for other walkers. The review should be submitted as a comment on the facebook post pinned to the top of our page. You can optionally include a photo from your walk. Make sure you include the name of the walk in your comment. You can review as many walks as you have done.
At the start of September we will draw the winning entry. Note that the draw will initially be by walk so you can increase your odds by reviewing walks that have fewest other reviews - this is intentional, to encourage exploration of some of the less heavily-promoted areas of Cornwall.
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- The competition closes at midnight on 31/08/2016.
- You may only enter the competition if you've actually done the walk. The winner should be prepared to answer questions about their walk to verify they have actually done it.
- You may enter reviews for multiple walks that you have done.
- Reviews should be submitted as comments on the facebook post pinned to the top of the iWalk Cornwall page.
- Reviews that do not specify the name of the walk, are too short (<25 words) or are too long (>50 words) will be discounted from the competition.
- For each review submitted, we reserve the right to use the review text together with the submission date, first initial and surname for our promotional purposes.
- The winner will be selected as follows:
- A walk with one or more reviews will be picked at random
- If there are multiple reviews for that walk, the tie-break will be resolved by picking one of the reviews for that walk at random
- On notification of winning, the winner will need to provide a postal address, gender and shoe size for the prize of the appropriate model and size to be posted.
- No cash alternative is available to the prize. The final prize is dependent on the stock, sizing and colours available once the winner has been drawn (an equivalent prize may be offered in the unlikely scenario that the size is not in stock).
- The winner will be announced on the iWalk Cornwall facebook page.